Arctic Trek Challenge
Organised by: Breaking Strain Events
Minimum Sponsorship: 3,250
Summary: Hard to imagine that trekking in sub zero temperatures is going to constitute the best week of your life, but when you throw in glistening snowdrifts, the Northern Lights, Mr Claus and a snug night at the Arctic Snow Hotel, it all begins to make sense.
Now taking bookings for treks between January and March 2019!
On this unique challenge you will head to Rovaniemi in Finland and spend three days trekking into the Arctic Circle. After a training weekend, as well as several briefing evenings and a good amount of training, you will be ready for the challenge, however always be ready for the unexpected.
Ultimately though, it’s not the Gingerbread vodka that’s going to leave you with a warm glow (well not entirely) but the sense of achievement in travelling outside your comfort zone whilst raising money for Dreams Come True. This is where you make friends for life, take home memories that no pictures can ever impart and can forever impress folk with “when I was in the Arctic……”
Included in the price:
- Flights & transfers
- All food & subsistence whilst on trail
- All meals (excluding lunch on Tuesday)
- One night’s stay at the Arctic Snow Hotel
- Celebration dinner in the Arctic Snow Hotel
- Experienced/qualified guides on trail
- Provision of pulk, tents and stoves
- Training pack including hoodie, water bottle & other goodies
- One UK-based weekend training camp
- 3 x information evenings
- Online support from BSE throughout the year