Volunteering in your community
We are always thrilled to welcome volunteers who are passionate about representing Dreams Come True in their local communities.
There are many ways you can work within your community.
- Promote us to family, friends and work colleagues
- Promote us to schools, colleagues and universities
- Raise awareness with community groups and local businesses.
- Attend awareness raising events such as open days, fairs and fun days
- Help us promote our national fundraising campaigns and events
- Organise your own fundraising event
- Encourage members of the community to support Dreams Come True
Volunteering within your local community is so important to us. You are our voice and your activities will help to fulfill the dreams of children and young people with serious and life-limiting conditions.
It is up to you how much time you want to commit to Dreams Come True and we encourage you to create your own opportunities and ideas that fit with your lifestyle.
You can choose local events you want to get involved with and we also encourage you to either join or create a local fundraising and awareness group.
If you would like to join a volunteer group, or set up a new group yourself, please get in touch.
Tel: 01428 726330
BlogsOur biggest event of the year was bigger than ever! What a day! The sun was out, the temperature was perfect and we had a team of... 24/04/2017 | Fundraising & Events
The London Marathon - WHAT A DAY!!! What a day! The sun was out, the temperature was perfect and we had a team of... 24/04/2017 | Fundraising & Events