Star Wars Half Marathon
Jump into hyperspace and feel the power of the Force during the Star Wars Half Marathon run at the Disneyland® Resort.
Location: Disney California
Date: 19/04/2018 - 22/04/2018
Duration: Star Wars Half Marathon, Star Wars 10K and Star Wars 5K, and the runDisney Kid Races
Organised by: runDisney
It’s a 13.1 mile intergalactic adventure in the most magical place on Earth. Your course takes you through Disney California Adventure® Park, past Disneyland® Park, and then on to the terrestrial streets of the surrounding areas. Follow the path to the Light Side. Never underestimate the power of the Dark Side. Darth Vader and the Forces of the Dark Side are not far behind.
The Star Wars Half Marathon Highlights
- Timed Half Marathon race
- 13.1-mile course through Disneyland® Resort and the surrounding areas
- Entertainment on-course
- Family Reunion Area with live entertainment and characters at the Finish Line
- Race within walking distance when you stay at a Disneyland® Resort Hotel
- Event transportation included when you stay at select Anaheim Area Hotels
Star Wars Half Marathon Race Participants Receive
- Commemorative Finisher Medal*
- Champion® Long-Sleeved Tech Shirt in Women's or Men's Cut* Size Chart
- Official Event Guide
- Personalized bib (Must register before October 13, 2015 for name to appear on bib)*
- On-course and post-race refreshments
- ChronoTrack B-tag timed race with live runner tracking signup for friends and family
- Personalized results website
*To receive the Star Wars Rebel Challenge Finisher Medal, you must register for the Star Wars Rebel Challenge. Registering for the 10K and Half Marathon individually will not make you eligible to receive the Star Wars Rebel Challenge Finisher Medal.