Volunteering in your community
We are always thrilled to welcome volunteers who are passionate about representing Dreams Come True in their local communities.
There are many ways you can work within your community.
- Promote us to family, friends and work colleagues
- Promote us to schools, colleagues and universities
- Raise awareness with community groups and local businesses.
- Attend awareness raising events such as open days, fairs and fun days
- Help us promote our national fundraising campaigns and events
- Organise your own fundraising event
- Encourage members of the community to support Dreams Come True
Volunteering within your local community is so important to us. You are our voice and your activities will help to fulfill the dreams of children and young people with serious and life-limiting conditions.
It is up to you how much time you want to commit to Dreams Come True and we encourage you to create your own opportunities and ideas that fit with your lifestyle.
If you are interested in volunteering and want to know a bit more about how you can volunteer for the charity, please contact us at the email below.
Tel: 01428 726330