Get your school involved and raise funds for Dreams Come True
No matter your age, there is always something you can do to support Dreams Come True. We are always on the lookout for inspiring and motivated students to make a difference to the lives of children and young people with serious or life limiting conditions. We will work with you every step of the way to make your event or challenge a huge success. Below are just a few ideas to get your school involved. Getting involved with dreams will give you a variety of experiences and skills and is great for your CV!
- Fashion show
- Talent/ School’s Got Talent/ Strictly Come Dancing/ theatre performance
- Challenge your teachers!
- Do a sponsored challenge - a walk, run, etc.
- Host a community fair - get your parents, the local community and businesses involved
- Battle of the bands/music show
- Raffles- get the support of your fellow students, parents and teachers by asking them to donate a raffle prize
- Bake offs/ cake sale/ Ready Steady Cook
- Sponsored gunge or custard pie your teacher
Already have an event in mind? Then get in touch with our community team who will be delighted to support you along the way. Whether you choose us as your school’s Charity of the Year or host a one-off event, your support will make dreams come true for the children on our waiting list.