Wooden spoons at the ready for Dream Tea, our yummy baking fundraiser! Get in the kitchen and bake, bake, bake! Whether it's cakes, cookies or something savoury: after you've cooked up a storm sell your tasty treats to help grant dreams for children who need them most.
Dream Tea can be as big or as small as you like. Do it over a tea break at work or college, or make a special occasion of it. Perhaps a vintage-inspired tea party, mad Hatter's tea party or base it around a book like The tiger who came for tea.
The possibilities are endless... Dream Tea is simply about enjoying cake and a cuppa, whilst raising money to bring joy to children and young people with serious and life-limiting conditions.
We've provided lots of tips and ideas plus a collection of mouth-watering recipes from Great British Bake-Off finalist, Miranda Gore Browne and our celebrity chef supporters. There's also a Dream Tea Kit to download – to make organising your Dream Tea a breeze.
Get you invites here.
Top tips to make your Dream Tea a success
- Choose a time and place - work, school, home or in the community. Decide on your venue and then start letting people know. Download posters and invitations below.
- Give it a theme or get competitive - anything from traditional Victorian afternoon tea to a Mad Hatter's tea party. Organise a Bake Off and auction the star bake.
- Get baking – from Heavenly Lemon Squares to the Dreamiest of Chocolate Cakes there's a heap of recipes from our celebrity supporters to inspire you in the kitchen.
- Ask for donations. Don't forget to Gift Aid to raise an additional 25%.
- Join the conversation. Get involved with our Facebook, Instagram and Twitter communities for Dream Tea chat, competitions, recipes and more.