Dream Tea can be as big or as small as you like. This can be during a tea break at work or college, or you could make a special occasion of it. Perhaps a vintage-inspired or Mad Hatter's tea party.
Dream Tea is simply about enjoying cake and a cup of tea, whilst raising money to bring joy to children and young people with serious and life-limiting conditions.
We've provided lots of mouth-watering recipes from Great British Bake-Off finalist, Miranda Gore Browne, and our celebrity chef supporters.
Top tips to make your Dream Tea a success...
- Choose a time and place - work, school, home or in the community. Decide on your venue and then start letting people know. Download posters and invitations below.
- Give it a theme or get competitive - anything from traditional Victorian afternoon tea to a Mad Hatter's tea party. Organise a Bake Off and auction the star bake.
- Get baking – from Heavenly Lemon Squares to the Dreamiest of Chocolate Cakes there's a heap of recipes from our celebrity supporters to inspire you in the kitchen.
- Ask for donations. Don't forget to Gift Aid to raise an additional 25%.
- Join the conversation. Get involved with our Facebook, Instagram and Twitter communities for Dream Tea chat, competitions, recipes and more.