Dust off those hiking boots and Just Walk to make Dreams Come True
The Just Walk sponsored charity event gives you the opportunity to hike across the beautiful South Downs National Park in West Sussex, all for the charity of your choice.
Beginning and ending at the Goodwood Racecourse in Chichester, there are routes to suit everyone, from 10km, 25km and 35km to the more challenging 45km and enthusiast-level 60km trek.
Your fee includes:
- JUST WALK medal and celebratory drink given out when you finish
- JUST WALKED certificates emailed to you after the event
- Checkpoints along the route with drinks, snacks, logistical and medical support, big smiles and encouragement
- Packed lunch on route (25km, 35km, 45km & 60km only)
- Hot breakfast at the start (35km, 45km and 60km only)
- Hot soup for the 45km walkers and hot meal for the 60km walkers served on route
- …and a whole lot more.
Then don’t waste any time: book your place at the Just Walk website link below and start preparations for the walk of a lifetime.