Joanna Cleeve runs the Colour Run for Dreams!
Joanna Cleeve gives us the inside track on her recent Colour Run for Dreams.
Our brilliant supporter and dream child Joanna Cleeve had a great time fundraising for Dreams at the Colour Run. Here she tells us a bit about her preparation and how she felt throughout.
1. Describe your event and why you chose to do this particular one?
2. How long did it take you to train?I chose to do the colour run as a way to raise money as its a more fun run than a normal 5k race due to being covered in colour dye at different stages.
To prepare for it I started walking more and tried to get my steps up on my Fitbit as I was walking it and not running it
3. Describe how you felt in three words
Excited, energic, colourful.
4. How did you feel on the day/evening?
I was excited on the day to do the colour run excect for the train problems. Me and Lucy were buzzing after doing it.
5. Most memorable moment?
The steel type band that was playing whilst we were going round was different and memorable.
6. Any tips for others doing the same thing?
Take lots of water, leave in plenty of time to get there in case for train problems and delays and HAVE FUN :)