Jason Takes On The Cardiff Half
I have run it for last 6 years and it is always a good day out and great fun to do, whilst at the same time keeping fit.
1. Describe your event and why you chose to do this particular one?
Cardiff 1/2 marathon - I have run it for last 6 years and it is always a good day out and great fun to do, whilst at the same time keeping fit.
2. How long did it take you to train?
I am regular runner doing around 40 miles a week so it is on-going training.
3. Describe how you felt in three words:
HOT, happy and content.
4. How did you feel on the day/evening?
I loved it couldnt wait to get going ...tired and asleep by 9.30!!
5. Most memorable moment?
Getting across the line and stopping!!
6. Any tips for others doing the same thing?
Do some training - it's a longway but worth it.
7. Anything else you would like to share?
Just do it!
If you'd like to take part in your own fundraising event or challenge, check out our get involved page.